Are you a chocolate lover? Even if you aren't chances are that you have
given someone that you love chocolate as a gift. Why do we consider
chocolate so special? Where does it come from and how is it made? During
this webquest you will learn about the wonders of chocolate along with
some mouth watering facts.
You will visit the sites listed below to answer specific questions about
the history of chocolate, its ingredients and how it is made. When you
have completed the questions you will play some games and take some
quizzes to test your knowledge. Then you and your partner will use the
information you've collected to create a Kid Pix slide show about
chocolate to present to the class.
1. First you will be assigned a partner.
2. Then, you will print out your research sheet.
3. Next, you and your partner will answer the questions on your research
paper using the links below.
4. Use the games and quiz links to test your knowledge.
5. Use your chocolate facts to create a Kid Pix Slide Show with your
partner to present what you have learned.
here to print the Chocolate Research Sheet
the last two links to play some games, take a quiz, and vote for
your favorite chocolate candy.
YOU WILL BE GRADED
1. You cooperate with your partner.
2. You visit the websites to answer the questions.
3. You record the answers on your paper.
4. You use your information and work with your partner to create a Kid
Pix slide show about chocolate.
5. You present it to the class.
I hope you've had a mouth watering experience during this webquest. Now
that you are finished ask your teacher for a chocolate kiss!