During this webquest you and your partner will visit the links listed below to tour the solar system and answer
questions on your Space worksheet. Then you will become an expert on one planet and one space term that have been assigned
to you and your partner. When you are finished gathering facts you and your partner will write and illustrate a short report
about your planet and your space term. You will then add them to our class space mural.
1. First your teacher will assign you a partner.
2. Then you will click on the link SPACE WORKSHEET
and print one copy.
3. Then you will click on the links below to answer questions and find information about your planet
and space term. The SPACE WORKSHEET will tell you which links to use.
4. After you have finished your worksheet click
on the link Solar System Trading Cards. Play this game to see how much you've learned.
5. Then you may visit any of the
other 3 sites again to play some space games.
6. When you have finished at the computer you and your partner will work
together to write a short report about your planet and your space term. You will also illustrate them. The illustration and
report will be part of our class space mural.
Use These Links
Download and print the SPACE WORKSHEET
Solar System Trading Cards
HOW YOU WILL BE GRADED
1. You cooperate with your partner.
2. You answer the questions correctly.
You find all the facts about your planet and space term and at least 2 more interesting
4. You play Solar
System Trading Cards and at least 1 more game.
5. You write a short report about your planet and space term in your
best hand writing.
6. You illustrate both reports for the class mural.
7. You help make the class mural by adding
your illustration and report in an appropriate place or order.
Now you have visited space! You have learned about our solar system and beyond. I hope you have had some
fun while traveling. And maybe one day you will take a REAL trip into space. Who knows what the future may bring?
You will need Acrobat Reader for the Space Worksheet.