To accomplish this task you will follow the steps below:
1. First you will be assigned
2. Then you will click on the words HABITAT FACT SHEETS and print 1 copy.
3. Then you will click
on the links that have the name of the habitat we are currently studying.
4. Enjoy your field trip but don't forget
to answer the questions and fill out your habitat fact sheet.
5. After all 4 habitats have been studied, you and
your partner will work together to design a habitat poster to display and share all that you have learned.
you have finished your poster you will present it to the class.
USE THESE LINKS
Print the Habitat
Use these links for Rainforest Question 1.
Animals of the Rainforest
Use these links for Rainforest Question 2.
Plants of the Rainforest.
What Kind of Plants?
Use for Rainforest Question 3.
Use for Rainforest Question 4.
Oceans Field Trip
How You Will Be Graded
1. You cooperated with your partner.
2. You completed
the fact sheet.
3. You helped design a habitat poster with your partner.
4. You included interesting facts and illustrations.
5. You helped present your poster to the class.
You have completed 4 electronic field trips. You've learned about the wonders
of the rainforest, the desert, the forest, and the oceans. I hope you enjoyed your trips!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader for the HABITAT FACT SHEET.
NOTE TO TEACHERS
This is an unusually long unit. Because we study 4 different habitats, I have chosen to put
all 4 habitats in the same webquest. It will take approximately 4 weeks to finish this unit. We spend about a week on each
habitat. The students will take the electronic field trip for each habitat during the week that habitat is being studied.
I suggest putting students' work in a folder for safe keeping.